Re: interest as reflected by data -where's the beef

SouRwyFan

Personally I think most people that really build from scratch or care about prototype specific models anymore, like the old days before RTR items were so available, are old school and not so internet savoy. They can do the internet but don't get satisfaction from it like they do from creating instead of the "look at me" mentality of today. They usual get eaten alive by the trolls because they are legitmently interested in sharing info and fellowship instead of criticizing/attacking and then hiding behind a username. Also with life obligations (Family, making a living, aging) find that posting and following the internet very time consuming and taking time away from life's important issues. Just my 2 cents...

Join ModelingTheSouthern@SouthernRailway.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.