Ike

PS I posted a request for folks to make donations to TVRM the other day. They are shut down but still have bills to pay.
This may be the time to say, if you are interested in the history of the Southern Railway or helping the largest operating rail museum in the SE, NOW is the time to stop leaving the work to others and go to the TVRM web site and make a donation!

On Apr 13, 2020, at 11:23 AM, Rodney Shu <rodshu@...> wrote:

Wonder if the storms last night damaged anything at TVRM?
Rodney Shu

From: main@SouthernRailway.groups.io <main@SouthernRailway.groups.io> on behalf of George Eichelberger <geichelberger@...>
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2020 9:17 PM
To: main@southernrailway.groups.io <main@SouthernRailway.groups.io>
Subject: [SouthernRailway] OC 5 at the unloading site

Southern Railway official car No 5 (disguised as NS No 8) arrived at Chattanooga this afternoon. It will be set on trucks tomorrow and moved to the TVRM Soule Shops to be restored as Southern Railway OC No 5. It was converted by the Southern from Pullman “Point Richmond” in 1956.

If anyone wants to help with putting it into service, please contact me or Tim Andrews at TVRM.

Ike

<20200114_174652.jpeg>