moderated Re: Walthers F7's

rwbrv4

Well the problem is that the SRHA has told manufacturers what we have and how we can help, and few take advantage of it .  There's been personal visits to most of the majors literally showing drawings etc.  Sadly some just persist in just throwing a paint job on a shell and expect us to buy it.
Rick Bell

On Sunday, October 28, 2018 RamblingReck <main@SouthernRailway.groups.io> wrote:

What's is really interesting is that none of the other Walthers F7's that I saw had steam generators.  If they had just used dynamic brakes there would have been quite a few suitable matches.  I presume that the SRHA wasn't involved.
--
John Ryan