locked Google Drive

George Eichelberger

All:

Sorry some folks were having a problem downloading the SR tonnage map from Google Drive. They changed something and reset the defaults for downloads. I changed it back to simply requiring using the link:

I’d like to hear everyone's comments on making drawings like this available.

And…we plan (!) on having the June SRHA archives work session as scheduled (www.srha.net). We will be asking anyone coming to observe some anti virus items and we are monitoring the conditions in GA and TN.

If enough people are interested, we will schedule a “virtual” work session to explain how drawings are marked, etc.