locked Re: Southern Passenger Train Consist Similarities

George Eichelberger

I realize these book pages have already been distributed by the list BUT…..

Aside from the fact SRHA would not want to see pages from books it produced and copyrighted simply copied and distributed we all owe the authors and copyright holders of any book the thanks for researching and writing the books we have by observing their ownership rights.

We do not want to see the SouthernRailway.io group have copyright problems from anywhere. Please do NOT simply scan and post copyrighted material!