locked Re: Saluda timing circuits

O Fenton Wells

I thinkI still have the original slides and can provide a tiff image if needed.
Fenton

On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 12:20 PM <pschmidt3013@...> wrote:
On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 04:41 AM, O Fenton Wells wrote:
Paul, I don't know if this will help but I took these photos in the Fall of 1984 on a trip to Saluda.  You may use them if they will help your article
Fenton

On Mon, Jul 13, 2020 at 6:04 AM <pschmidt3013@...> wrote:
Just as a reminder, I'm looking for signal prints and other documentation on the timing circuits for Saluda Grade. My intent is to put this information together for a story in "Ties."

Any leads would be much appreciated. Thanks.
--
Paul Schmidt
Sequim WA

--