locked New member questions on the St. Louis line

Al Collins

Hello everyone,

I in the planning stages of of a HO-scale layout based on the Louisville to St. Louis line.

I've tried searching on the web for informating on the line but have had no luck.

Primarily I'm looking for what were the trains that ran over it with orgins and destinations. I've seen mention of 111 and 112 in what I have managed to find.

Also where there any locals that ran on the line and what online customers where there? I've also seen mention of a train 73.

Also, this is a broad question, but basically anything of revelent would be appricated.

Thanks you in advance,

Alex