locked Re: New member questions on the St. Louis line

Charles Powell

Alex,
I saw a posting on the "Trainorders" website with link to an author's website advertising a book "Railroads of Indiana" for $59.00. There was a short video clip showing some of the photos in the book and there was one of some SR SD40-2s. I have no idea if the book has more SR photos than the one on the video. I suspect that considering SR's limited millage in Indiana there is probably not as much as Pennsy, NYC, Monon, etc. Maybe someone in this group has the book and can let us know. The website link is below.
Regards,
Charlie
 https://michaelckelly.net/