moderated Southern Railway Rolling Stock Contracts

George Eichelberger

In addition to the Specs and drawing lists for different orders of freight and passenger cars and locos the SRHA archives include quite few rolling stock purchase contracts . The contracts are not good sources of "nuts and bolts" information but road numbers, built and delivery dates are usually included.

As with the other indexes and lists posted today, this is a working copy. Now that we are able to access and organize all of our archives materials, we can complete or verify all of the data they contain and make use of all of them to locate material in the archives.