locked Re: New member questions on the St. Louis line

Michael Shirey

To the fellow that is modeling this line. Here is a link that may help you with some research on this line. http://www.aeromoe.com/NS.html

Thanks, Michael Shirey

On Sat, Jul 18, 2020 at 9:29 AM Al Collins <erb_2939@...> wrote:
Hello Jack,

Guess I did leave that important bit out.

1977-1982 would be my focus, as it allows for GP50s and some of the earlier GEs at the same time.

Thanks,

Alex