locked Re: Large Lot of HO Transition Era Freight and Passenger Cars

George Eichelberger

Everyone…please follow Allen’s request and communicate with him off line.

Ike

On Jul 27, 2020, at 7:23 PM, Allen Cain <Allencaintn@...> wrote:

John,

If I understand your question, these are just a part of the model number.  Red Caboose and Intermountain will produce a series of cars using the same mold with different road numbers and put an extension on the part number to designate a particular road number kit.

Hope that helps.

I failed to mention that I ask that all responses come to me direct off line so as to not clutter up this list and I will see them much quicker.

Allen Cain