locked Re: Evaluation and Purchase of New Diesel Locomotives

George Eichelberger

Charles:

While researching the Southern diesel book, I found a reference to the Ingalls locomotive. I will dig though what I've accumulated and see if I can find that reference.

We will also look in the Oscar Kimsey industrial loco photo file to see what it may have. Oscar's Industrial photos and negatives are as extensive as I have ever seen on the subject. If someone was interested, we could produce a book of Oscar's (and other) photos. A second collection, acquired by Oscar, includes large format negatives of industrial, short line and main line steam. Marvelous material!