moderated Nice 1960s Southeastern Photo Album

David Friedlander

Hey All,

I saw this link from a gentleman on the SOU Modelers Facebook group, but I don't know if it had been posted here. Not sure how many members here are a member of that page, so I apologize if you've seen it already.  I hadn't seen the collection before or heard of the organization before.  They have a lot of other collections, but only some of them are available online.

It has some really nice photos of the Southern along with the old NS and some other interesting shots:
www.railphoto-art.org/collections/lamb/group-three/

I also saw some interesting 1950's CG and 1960's TC shots here:
http://www.railphoto-art.org/collections/lamb/group-five/

David Friedlander
NY, NY