locked Re: Jim Crow in Alabama

rwbrv4

PS Could I ask for some feedback on the contents of the list, particularly items from the SRHA archives, either to the list or as “private” messages?
Also, what are the opinions about providing archives material to non-SRHA members, here or in any form?
These items are historically priceless.  I feel that if I have enough interest to request items then I should be a member of the organization.  The benefits of being a member is getting the "history" in the quarterly Ties magazine, as well as what comes from the archives.  I know someone living in Washington state can't make it to Archive work sessions, but can support the organization in other ways.
Just my opinion.
Rick