locked Re: Jim Crow in Alabama

Matt Bumgarner

:My personal opinion is that some items are great as "teasers" which can inspire interest  in the subject matter.
But when it comes to meat and potatoes, I agree with Rick, one should be a member of the organization.

How one differentiates between a teaser and meat/taters, I leave to your discretion.  You have done a very good job of it.

Matt Bumgarner

On Sat, Sep 26, 2020 at 6:14 AM rwbrv4 via groups.io <Rwbrv4=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

PS Could I ask for some feedback on the contents of the list, particularly items from the SRHA archives, either to the list or as “private” messages?
Also, what are the opinions about providing archives material to non-SRHA members, here or in any form?
These items are historically priceless.  I feel that if I have enough interest to request items then I should be a member of the organization.  The benefits of being a member is getting the "history" in the quarterly Ties magazine, as well as what comes from the archives.  I know someone living in Washington state can't make it to Archive work sessions, but can support the organization in other ways.
Just my opinion.
Rick