locked Re: Steam ejector A/C on WRRX 817 (ex SOU 817)

Kevin Centers

Rahl,

Positive on the car number. It was purchased and moved out of Florida a year or so ago. Glad the pictures help.

Kevin

On Nov 1, 2020, at 4:07 PM, SouRwyFan via groups.io <blackaerocoupe@...> wrote:

Kevin,

Are you sure about that car number?
Because unless they have acquired 817 from GA/FL area recently then the only two SR LW coaches based out of there are 819 and 829 (Restored and currently at and leased to TVRM)

Thanks so much for sharing these detailed pics, this was on my to do list soon but you doing this is such a great help.
I believe this is one if not the only of the SR LW coaches still with it's original underbody equipment configuration.

Best Regards, Rahl