locked 1 more run of SOU/NS large chip hoppers coming in February

Jim King

I’ve reached “critical mass” in reservations to justify one more run of the Southern/NS G82/GS50 wood chip hopper.  I expect to begin shipments during the first week of February.  So far, 30 of the planned 40-45 kits are presold.  If you’ve waited until now to make a yes/no “buy” decision, time is running out, so don’t delay further.  Last date to make a no-money-required reservation is 12/31/2020.  Invoices will be emailed the following week and payment is required before decals are ordered in the 3rd week of January.

Castings left over from production kits will be inventoried and sold off as straggler orders come in.  When the last one goes out, there will be no more.  The kit will be retired and the body patterns returned to the owner.

You can view details, pricing, etc. here:  https://smokymountainmodelworks.com/HO_rolling_stock.html

Contact me off-list to discuss, order, etc.  If you’ve not placed a reservation yet nor ordered from me before, please include your snail mail address and the quantity(ies) of kits you want … use the kit numbers shown on the web page linked above.

Jim King

http://smokymountainmodelworks.com/