locked Re: Whale Oil and Southern Railway shipment information in the Fairfax Harrison period

I would assume box cars as well, unless in its oil form maybe a tank? I looked for a ship named Pythia, none from that era, however there was a shipping company out of Glasgow Scotland that had ships used to process whale oil. It didn’t give much information on how the oil was processed or transported on the ship. If it had been hydrogenated it would be in a white solid substance. Perfect for a box car.

I am wondering if there are any publicity photos from this?

Todd Pearson