locked New .io group prices

George Eichelberger

I just saw a message explaining how .io group prices are going up.

As the Southern Railway group is well above the 200 subscriber list to remain a basic (sic free) service, it is grandfathered in but will need to stay below 1G total storage or pay a significant fee. As the group is not limited to SRHA members (about 50% are), I cannot propose that SRHA pay the fees.

We will continue as we have been doing except attachments and overall memory usage will periodically be deleted. If there is anything posted that you would like a copy, please download it before it is deleted a few weeks after posting.

Ike
PS If anyone is interested in helping pay the fee to groups.io, please contact me off list