locked Re: St Charles Branch Coal Loader Info

Daniel Bourque

Ike,

Thank you for that list! It’ll definitely help narrow down a few of the loaders—now I need to figure out which coal companies sold to which other companies so I can match up tipples. Sometimes I feel like I’m in “National Treasure”. . . just one more clue. . .

Every clue counts, so thanks again! Cool info on the ships and Charleston, too.

Dan

Sent from Mail for Windows 10