locked Re: St Charles Branch Coal Loader Info

Daniel Bourque

For those interested in this topic, here's a snapshot of the spreadsheet containing my research on the St. Charles Branch coal loaders and their periods of operation. It's far from complete, but every little bit of data helps, so thank you to all who've shared! And thank you for the map, Evan--I will definitely have to find that Facebook group!

Dan Bourque

From: main@SouthernRailway.groups.io <main@SouthernRailway.groups.io> on behalf of Evan Miller via groups.io <nsrailfan82@...>
Sent: Wednesday, December 23, 2020 1:29 AM
To: main@SouthernRailway.groups.io <main@SouthernRailway.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [SouthernRailway] St Charles Branch Coal Loader Info

This was posted by Ron Stafford in the Appalachian Rails and Mining Facebook group. It is from March 1963.

Scott, noticed your photos show some of the Middlesboro District mines. It caught my attention that some are listed that I thought were L&N only.  I wonder if Southern had them listed even if they were not actively loading?

-Evan Miller