locked Re: New E8s coming

David Friedlander

Very nice for the HO folks.  Good on them for having the right fuel tank arrangement.

I'm not an expert, but if the artwork is representative of the final product, not only is that check letter the wrong size, I think they're a few other issues, primarily on the roof:
1. Missing the 48" fan in the center of the roof.
2. Missing the firecracker antenna
3. The steam generator equipment looks to be in the wrong location and should possibly be double what is shown.
4. The horn should be M5R24 instead of all-forward facing.
5. From what I've seen in photos, the rooftop airtank piping is off.
6. I think I see the levers for the winterization hatches on the roof in the rear.  I never saw those in photos either.

I have no skin in the game, but maybe someone who is close to their design team should maybe let them know and double check their detailing.

David Friedlander

On Fri, Dec 25, 2020 at 11:35 PM Robert W. Grabarek, Jr. <grabarek@...> wrote:

Those rascals got the check digit too large!

Bob Grabarek