locked Re: New E8s coming

Justin May

> I don’t know if SRHA has anyone that would want to send these concerns, but it would probably be a good idea to have them send an email .

Similarly, if you or anyone wants to alert them to the differences, using the contact form on Rapido's website will yield a timely response. When the SAL RS11 artwork was announced, there was an issue and I contacted them directly and received multiple responses from their folks. Bill Schneider and Craig Walker are their US counterparts, and appreciate any assistance offered.

Justin May