locked Re: New E8s coming

James

Warren,

I happened to do the same to the customer service email which most times gets me Jordan. I am sure they will correct them.
I also sent a roof top picture to confirm most of it.

One thing I am not sure of is the horn.  Some pics show a 5 chime all forward horn, can you provide some insight?

On Dec 26, 2020, at 09:19, Warren Calloway <wcalloway@...> wrote:

Forwarded these comments to my contact and he assured me these issues will be addressed.

WC

On Dec 26, 2020, at 9:02 AM, James <nsc39dash8@...> wrote:

I can say that this is one company that will respond to emails sent thru the contact page.  Do not worry if you get and instant
auto response, a real person will reply soon afterwards.  I have contacted them several times.
Just be grateful your southeastern railroad was picked for the first release.  So far from the tooling samples they look good.

James Wall
Rural Hall, NC

James Wall
Rural Hall, NC