locked Re: The Interstate Coal Fleet: 1960-1966?

Carl Ardrey

The company reports would have been in the Asheville Division records which are long gone.
CEA

On 01/16/2021 6:05 PM George Eichelberger <geichelberger@...> wrote:

Rodney:

If we have anything it would be in the Chattanooga archives…I’m just outside of Atlanta.

I’d suggest looking into some of the sites that keep ICC accident reports.

Ike

On Jan 16, 2021, at 4:41 PM, Rodney Shu < rodshu@...> wrote:
Mr. Ike,
Do you have the date and any other information on the last Saluda Mountain runaway?
(Other than the defective brakes on the Interstate cars)

Rod S.