locked Re: Everett Young and Tom Smart photos

Michael Shirey

 Thanks guys! So sorry to hear about Tom's passing. So with this new information, whom has the photos of Toms'?

 My only intention was to see if they had more photos to share of Louisville, KY., New Albany, and Duncan hill, Indiana and parts west of there on the East District line. There is hardly no reference about this section of line anywhere on the web. There photos in that book are outstanding and I am very glad that part of Southern's history was captured.

 I have family down in that area of indiana. So when visiting as a kid I remember them running there in Tuxedo paint in the early 1980's. I just want to put together more factual information to share with others on that area of the Southern. Maybe even possibly a future SRHA Convention, who knows.