locked Re: Topic on Scales and Scale Tracks is locked, and I'd like to ask a question

bruce_l_harrison

Thank you for the replies. I’m modeling the scale house that once stood in the yard in Monroe Virginia. It must have been built using the same plans Ike posted (minus the interlocking).  I have several photos of the scale house (one from the archives) that show two lights mounted on short poles  As I mentioned in my note, I’m trying to understand how these lights that were used.  Ike’s drawing states they are  street car head lights to be mounted on poles”.  Were they used to signal the engineer, or to illuminate the markings on the cars at night, or ???