locked Re: SR Trackage Rights on N&W

George Eichelberger

Bob:

You may be familiar with the study that produced the attached 5-18-76 letter from J.R. Tipton to H.H. Bradley that describes traffic blocks that could be implemented with a new operating plan that included the Bristol-Lynchburg trackage.

Ike

On Jan 31, 2021, at 10:35 PM, Bob Grabarek wrote:

Dear Ike,

This 1976 letter was of interest to me.  When I worked in Transportation Planning in 1973 I was told that the group had looked at gaining trackage rights from Bristol to Lynchburg and had concluded that they would be of little value.  I wonder what changed.

Bob Grabarek