From: michael DUNNINGTON <cvlwrnut@...>
To: main@SouthernRailway.groups.io <main@SouthernRailway.groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Feb 1, 2021 12:55 pm
Subject: [SouthernRailway] Steam Decal Artwork

Friends:
I have two questions.........
1.  Several years ago, someone (Donnie Dixon, I think) offered artwork for SOU steam decals, to be printed for personal use.  Are these still available, and where can I find them?
2.  Back when I printed them, the black-background, freight, decals "disappeared" when applied to a locomotive/tender.  I had to paint white the areas where decals were to go in order for them to show up.  I'm wondering if I used the wrong (clear) inkjet decal paper, or if there is a way to only print the numbers, letters, etc, and not the black background??
Thanks for any help you can offer.
Michael Dunnington
St. Louis, MO, area