locked Re: Let's Move topic about modeling to "Modeling the Southern.io

George Eichelberger

Sorry, I don’t see your point. “Decals” are clearly a “modeling” subject..that’s why the “Modelingthesouthern.io” group was created and advertised as part of this group. Here is a copy of an email I sent yesterday.

I realize we have two pretty distinct groups, historical/business types and modelers. I'm both but I understand “modeling” topics may need more discussion and details. If someone is not “into” modeling that material can get tedious. You’’ll find the topics on “modeling” are pretty good and that’s where I usually post things like drawings there. Sometimes, I think items may apply to both and I’ll post something twice.

Ike

Both are SRHA owned groups so archives goodies appear in both.

On Feb 3, 2021, at 10:18 AM, RamblingReck <ramblingreck@...> wrote:

-- I thought this was the Southern Railway Historical and Modeling Information Exchange group. I found the exchanges on decals interesting.

John Ryan