locked Re: Let's Move topic about modeling to "Modeling the Southern.io

George Eichelberger

Mike:

This is a good question and one the .io groups do not make clear. I’ll post it for everyone….

I’d suggest “subscribing” (by sending an email) to  ModelingTheSouthern@SouthernRailway.groups.io
to get on that group.

You’ll notice the browser page does/should(?) list all of the io groups where you are member. I usually log in to “ main@SouthernRailway.groups.io then use the pull down at the top of the page to go to other groups; MFCL, passenger, etc. (I recommend them all!)

Ike

On Feb 3, 2021, at 11:06 AM, Michael Roderick <mdrghost@...> wrote:

Ike:

I have looked for the group on Groups.io and can’t find it. All I get is this info.

Southern Railway Historical and Modeling Information Interchange main@SouthernRailway.groups.io

Which is our group. If you know the admin for that group have them email me of list.

Mike