locked Re: Let's Move topic about modeling to "Modeling the Southern.io

George Eichelberger

Mike:

This is a good question and one the .io groups do not make clear. I’ll post it for everyone….

I’d suggest “subscribing” (by sending an email) to  ModelingTheSouthern@SouthernRailway.groups.io
to get on that group.

You’ll notice the browser page does/should(?) list all of the io groups where you are member. I usually log in to “ main@SouthernRailway.groups.io then use the pull down at the top of the page to go to other groups; MFCL, passenger, etc. (I recommend them all!)

Ike

On Feb 3, 2021, at 11:06 AM, Michael Roderick <mdrghost@...> wrote:

Ike:

I have looked for the group on Groups.io and can’t find it. All I get is this info.

Southern Railway Historical and Modeling Information Interchange main@SouthernRailway.groups.io

Which is our group. If you know the admin for that group have them email me of list.

Mike

From: main@SouthernRailway.groups.io <main@SouthernRailway.groups.io> On Behalf Of George Eichelberger
Sent: Wednesday, February 3, 2021 10:54
To: main@southernrailway.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SouthernRailway] Let's Move topic about modeling to "Modeling the Southern.io

Sorry, I don’t see your point. “Decals” are clearly a “modeling” subject..that’s why the “Modelingthesouthern.io” group was created and advertised as part of this group. Here is a copy of an email I sent yesterday.

I realize we have two pretty distinct groups, historical/business types and modelers. I'm both but I understand “modeling” topics may need more discussion and details. If someone is not “into” modeling that material can get tedious. You’’ll find the topics on “modeling” are pretty good and that’s where I usually post things like drawings there. Sometimes, I think items may apply to both and I’ll post something twice.

Ike

Both are SRHA owned groups so archives goodies appear in both.

On Feb 3, 2021, at 10:18 AM, RamblingReck <ramblingreck@...> wrote:

-- I thought this was the Southern Railway Historical and Modeling Information Exchange group. I found the exchanges on decals interesting. 

John Ryan

Join main@SouthernRailway.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.