locked Re: Greensboro map was Re: [SouthernRailway] Dining Car Crews Sleeping on their Cars

A&Y Dave in MD

Forgot the map.

Sent from Dave Bott' iPhone

On Mar 7, 2021, at 8:19 PM, David Bott <dbott@...> wrote:

A decade older, but here is a map I drew based upon a 1943 map.

Dave

Sent from Dave Bott' iPhone

On Mar 7, 2021, at 7:30 PM, Rodney Shu <rodshu@...> wrote:

I always enjoy the communication on "Southern Memories".   Been here for several years.

My first request for information is for a "map - overview" of the Greensboro, N.C. area  in the mid  1950's.  My family lived there from 1952 until 1962.
Thanks

Rod S.