locked January SRHA Archives Work Session

George Eichelberger

We are back from the Cocoa Beach RPM and this weekend's Atlanta train show. I expect several folks we spoke to will help at Friday and Saturday's SRHA archives work session. We will be working on photo prints, negatives, documents and the 300,000 aperture card drawings from CSX. We would like to get cards for the B&O, PRR, etc sorted so they can eventually be passed to their home road historical groups. Of course, there will be time just to look into the variety of material in the archives.

Friday at Turntable Road (TVRM Grand Jct) from 10:00 til and Saturday from about 7:30 until everyone is ready to leave.