locked Looking for Streamlined Observation Car Drumhead pictures

Rob Wingo

I see about 10 years ago someone asked about Drumhead pictures.  I am in process of designing some streamliner decals for all the Southern trains.  I was going to issue a standard car decal which does 6 cars with numbers, good for modern repaints with the logo and then issue named sets for each train.  It would be nice to include the drumheads for each.  I searched all my ties mags back to 2015 and didn't find any other than some small crescent ones.
Thanks,
Rob