locked Re: Looking for Streamlined Observation Car Drumhead pictures

George Eichelberger

All three drawings are in the archives. We have not made more copies for sale since moving the Grab from Spencer to Chattanooga. As we return to train shows and RPM meets, we will start selling them again. The SR diesel paint and stencil drawings were also quite popular as were various General Arrangement drawings.

We can also make the various “Plan Packs” available again. Each included around twenty drawings (tabloid size) on a single Southern car. Quite a few people purchased them when they bought the corresponding WrightTrak kit. I expect we will see both categories available again some time this year.

Ike

On Apr 14, 2021, at 10:17 PM, Michael Cathey via groups.io <mike76cathey@...> wrote:

Seems like the Archives was selling large copies (11”x17”?) through The Grab some years ago, Southerner, Tennessean, Crescent.
Couldn’t locate my copies on first search (for the drawing numbers). I like to think I would have purchased all three.
Mike in Orange

Sent from Mail for Windows 10