locked Questions

Clark Barrow

Hello,

I'm new to the group and interested to learn more about Southern Railway. I have a couple questions (this in regards to a few model train cars I just purchased):

Southern Railway Diner Car 3168: how long is this car?

Also, how long were typical Southern heavyweight passenger cars?

For trains like the Carolina Special, would Southern use these heavyweight cars with a 60' baggage car? I've searched for a consist of the Carolina Special and can't find a complete list online.

Thanks for your help, appreciateĀ the knowledge.

Clark Barrow