From: Clark Barrow <clark.barrow@...>
To: main@southernrailway.groups.io
Sent: Tue, May 18, 2021 10:20 am
Subject: Re: [SouthernRailway] Questions

Thanks Evan and everyone else for your responses. I’m interested in whatever years the Southern Railway Diner Car 3168 (or a similar heavyweight car) was a part of the consist. When was this diner car used and what was the consist for this train? Thanks again.

On May 18, 2021, at 10:07 AM, Evan Whatley <Evan.w.what@...> wrote:

Hey Clark. The Carolina Special has a long and storied history. What era/years are you interested in getting consist information for?
--
-Evan Whatley