locked Need stenciling help with 584907

Jim King

We’re restoring 584907 at the Craggy Mountain Line back to 12-79 delivery scheme and need help with stenciling.  Below is a Fallen Flags image from a car in that series.  If SRHA or individual has pix of cars in this series or, even better, a stenciling diagram, please contact me off-list.  So far, we’ve applied the large block lettering on both sides of the door.  Now I need to design the capacity, etc., stacked consolidation plate, car dimensions, end lettering and bank loan info in upper left of the side, along with misc. small stuff.

Jim King

http://smokymountainmodelworks.com/