locked Re: Need stenciling help with 584907

James

I have also talked to Nick Molo about doing the FGE cars as part of his RBL line.  He said the same thing that they appear
to be a one road car.  I have found that WP and maybe other roads that did not join the UP in the PFE/WFE venture did have
FGE cars but I can not locate picture for the number series listed for FGE.  Maybe if someone can find evidence of other cars like
the Southern cars we might can get them made.

Also I did a clinic on building these cars from existing models and resin cast parts a couple of years ago.  It can be found on my
RPM clinic page on Groups.io

James Wall
Rural Hall, NC