locked Re: Need stenciling help with 584907

George Eichelberger

This discussion reminds the SRHA Directors that we need to revisit and decide if there is enough interest in the “plan packs” we have offered in the past to devote resources to producing and making more available. The only one now on the SRHA “GRAB” section of the website (www.srha.net) is are the drawings for single door “waffle" box cars ($12.00+$2.00 postage). Drawings for each car are printed on tabloid (11x17”) paper and folded once so they can be mailed in a standard 8.5x11” envelope.

Is there any interest in SRHA offering more “plan packs”? Which cars?