locked Re: Blank Wheel Report

Bill Schafer

"Remember the red ball point pens for time tickets?

Oh, do we remember those red ball point pens! The ones that would leak in your shirt pocket.

The story of those pens and their history is a tale that I have been meaning to write up for TIES Magazine, because those pens were special for a reason - their ink was specially formulated to reproduce well in the LDX system.

If anyone remembers using those pens - or being required to use those pens - please send me your recollections. When did you use them? Why did you use them? Did you use them for all your writing needs or just for certain forms or functions? Your recollections will add greatly to the article.

If there are enough responses, we may want to start a new thread.

Thanks.

—Bill Schafer

On May 26, 2021, at 22:35, Carl Ardrey <carlardrey2005@...> wrote:

Unaware of any.
CEA

On May 26, 2021, at 9:31 PM, Byron Osborn <bosborn10@...> wrote:

Carl are any of the conductor's books available on line?  I am really interested in any from the AGS since I lived along the AGS in Collinsville, AL.