locked Car Program List 1971-1984

George Eichelberger

For anyone interested in Southern Railway freight and passenger car maintenance and modifications 1971-1984, the nine pages now on Google Drive are the “key” to helping get the SRHA archives Mechanical Dept files organized and to do research.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dsgnKCH7Ht_IkJGMHAi7EtJaWrdftcRR?usp=sharing

We need to find/verify which of these files we have, get them organized on to shelves or boxes and scanned if they are of general interest.

As you may have seen on Carl Ardrey’s notice, we do plan to have an archives work session the third weekend of this month (and every month). If anyone would like to come, please follow Carl’s recommendation about Covid vaccinations and masks AND let us know (archives@...) if you plan to be there.