locked Re: Question/Request for information on Ex-Southern Railway Heavyweight Coach

C J Wyatt

I replied a little too quickly. I found a note that the specifications for nos. 1207-1212 were dated 1/15/1952.

Maybe that will help your search.

Jack

On Thursday, June 3, 2021, 12:49:20 PM EDT, C J Wyatt <cjwyatt@...> wrote:

Fenton, I wish I could help. I would like to know that one myself.

Jack Wyatt

On Thursday, June 3, 2021, 12:34:54 PM EDT, O Fenton Wells <srrfan1401@...> wrote:

I'm probably not an in depth researcher as y'all but I was trying to put together a book on the SR smooth side rebuilds and one mystery I could never find was what coach did the Hayne shop use to make into new partitioned, smooth side coach No.1209.
If you know or have the data on this conversion please share.
Thanks
Fenton