locked Re: TIES

A&Y Dave in MD

It’s an interesting idea.  Sorry for ignorant questions. There’s a lot that could affect my interest. I recognize you’re just floating a trial balloon and may not have settled on options. It can be a bit of a chicken and egg thing.

Are you aiming at the SRHA member researcher or people generally interested in the Southern?
How many issues in a calendar year?
What medium, e.g., DVD, USB drive, secure download? (a lot of new laptops and tablets don’t have DVD drives)
What file format?
Would text be searchable?
What time span of years would be produced?   Ideas on a rough price point per year?
Would there be a discount price for ordering a decade or a complete set?

Thanks

Dave

Sent from Dave Bott's iPhone

On Aug 22, 2021, at 7:05 PM, Carl Ardrey <carlardrey2005@...> wrote:

SRHA has a complete set of the Southern Rwy publication Ties.  What would be the interest in offering for sale a CD with a calendar year's worth of issues?
CEA