locked Re: Locos and Traffic on the Atlanta-Birmingham Line

James Walton

My apologies, I misread your post, thinking you were asking how we found this group.

I might recommend going on the groups.io website and searching for a group there.

On Tue, Sep 21, 2021, 16:27 C J Wyatt <cjwyatt@...> wrote:
James, I am glad that you gave it a try. However, this is the main group which is supposedly reserved for history with modeling going on a subgroup, but how do you access the subgroup?

Jack

On Tuesday, September 21, 2021, 04:20:42 PM EDT, James Walton <whovianwil@...> wrote:

I found the link to this group on the SRHA website, and decided to give it a try.

I'm interested in several railroads, mostly in the South, like the Seaboard, L&N, and ACL, though I do have a soft spot for the Frisco and Nickel Plate Road.

On Tue, Sep 21, 2021, 16:17 C J Wyatt <cjwyatt@...> wrote:
How do you find the sub-group?

Jack

On Tuesday, September 21, 2021, 12:36:01 PM EDT, Aidrian Bridgeman-Sutton <abridgemansutton@...> wrote:

If we're going to continue in the "scale less than 1:1" vein, might I very 'umbly suggest that the purely modelling discussions might possibly be moved to the dedicated subgroup?