locked Re: SR Drawing trivia

George Eichelberger

Just put that link in the address bar of any Internet browser, and It’ll download and show it to you.

Ike

On Sep 29, 2021, at 9:08 PM, michael DUNNINGTON <cvlwrnut@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

How can we non-techies access the drawing?
Michael Dunnington
On Sep 29, 2021, at 7:28 PM, A&Y Dave in MD <dbott@vt.edu> wrote:

agree. ‘22-28 SU boxcar drawings and I’ll up the ante. 😼

Sent from Dave Bott's iPhone

On Sep 29, 2021, at 8:07 PM, George Eichelberger <geichelberger@bellsouth.net> wrote:

Not really a “trivial” thing….

If you have downloaded the Southern wood under frame box car drawing, notice the ends of the wood pieces. The wood grains drawn are not random, they are different for every type of wood and the drawing standard for each was followed. Shop people knew the wood by the way the grain was drawn without other references.

There is a “key sheet” drawing in the collection…someplace.