locked Re: Norris Yard start and completion dates

George Eichelberger

Jack:

There is a large file on Norris Yard in the archives (the Norris track layout is a 45MB file). There, and Inman’s reconstruction are would be good articles in TIES.

There is also quite a bit of material on Ferguson Shops (note attached) and of course Terminal Station…In fact “Birmingham” is ready for some serious research and writing.

Ike

PS Archives work session is about 10 days away.

On Oct 6, 2021, at 1:58 PM, C J Wyatt <cjwyatt@...> wrote:

I have some aerial photos showing the grading for Norris Yard at Irondale AL east of Birmingham.

I am curious what the timeframe for the construction of Norris Yard was.

Appreciate it!

Jack Wyatt