moderated Re: Jim Crow Coaches

George Eichelberger

Jason is correct..we have the coach green drift card somewhere in the archives. Of course, everything is in a different place because of the move. Frank Greene contacted DuPont and got paint samples of various colors form them. The idea was to make SRHA drift cards. That’s another project someone is welcome to pick up.

The April archives work session is the 26th and 27th (more info on that shortly). I expect to also go up this week. If any of this week's days are better for anyone that wants to work in the archives. Send me an email and we’ll make a plan.