locked Re: Heavy Weight NO&NE 5400

Donnie Dixon

Kevin

Hope this helps

Donnie Dixon

On 11/29/2021 6:04 PM, Kevin von der Lippe wrote:

Does anyone know of a list of all heavyweight Pullman sleepers acquired by the Southern in 1948 as part of the Pullman antitrust case settlement — and which sleepers were assigned to which subsidiary?

I have seen a photo of NO&NE 5400, a heavyweight sleeper that appears to be a 10 section - 2 compartment - 1 drawing room sleeper (probably a “Lake” series car) but the name is not visible in the photo and I would like a little bit more of its history.

Thanks,

Kevin von der Lippe
Oak Ridge, NC