locked 53ft 1975 Greenville Steel Car Gondola

Mike K <mkingery@...>

I would like to create a model of a 1975 vintage Greenville Steel Car Gondola.  Number series 66090-66699, AAR Type E534.  Some are still in use for MW service and have been seen around my home area.  What are good resources for basic dimensional details to help me get the model as reasonably correct as possible?  Something like a single page drawing with overall dimensions, maybe rib placement, etc.  Published books, SHRA archives in Chattanooga, elsewhere?

I am working toward 3D design and printing of this car and possibly future cars for my HO scale layout.

Thanks for any ideas.

Mike Kingery
Madison, AL